Monday, November 24, 2008

IVF#3 - FSH Day 6 Monitoring / Rocky Mtn Nat'l Park

Sunday morning started off with a 7:15a ultrasound and blood draw. After my u/s, the sonographer pointed to a big basket of pads, liners and wipes and said help yourself to any of these. Most people get a sucker when they leave a doctor’s appt, I get an assortment of maxi pads and intimate wipes.

After monitoring we headed up to Boulder, then Estes Park and then spent the entire day in Rocky Mountain National Park. It was a great time, though extremely cold at certain elevations. We did some hiking and then we just couldn’t resist doing a little boulder climbing. As a youngster, you could always find me at the top of a tree or on the roof of a house, if it could be climbed, it was climbed. I was very careful to not jiggle my ovaries too much, but it was the best time ever, stress-free, no worries, just the two of us enjoying being a kid again. I thought I would share a few pics from our day…

Our view:


My hubby:


So excited to find something to climb:


Kerry becoming one with nature, he thinks he’s an elk:


Just a bunch of tree huggers:



9450 ft and oh sooooo cold!!!!



A view of the snow caps:


CCRM called with my results while we were in the park where I had no signal. The message only said to continue my same dosages and that was it, no results!!!! I finally just now got my results and I’m oh so happy!!!

Day 6 Last IVF:
E2: 1074 (way too high)
Eggs: 17

Day 6 This cycle:
E2: 720 (perfect!!!!)
LH: 0.58 (perfect)
P4: 0.2 (perfect)
Lining: 7.6mm (perfect)
Eggs: 19!!!! (Geesh, I did some serious growing from 10 eggs 2 days prior)


On another note, electro-acupuncture is going well, whew! It wasn’t painful at all, very relaxing actually. It feels a lot like the muscle stims they put on you in chiropractic. I have a 7:45a monitoring appt tomorrow followed by a physical. I’ll send another update as soon as I get my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill