Wednesday, November 5, 2008

IVF#3 - Not Pregnant!!!

Weeeeeeee, that was a FUN ride on the kiddie roller coaster! [insert rolling eyes]

So my beta just came in and I’m NOT preggo, so if you’re holding your breath, go ahead and breathe again. My ob/gyn was completely baffled why they ordered a beta at this stage, even if I was preggo, it would be too early to tell because implantation hasn’t even had time to happen. I agree, I think my IVF nurse was just being cautious thinking that if my progesterone level was induced by pregnancy, then it would show up, plus Lupron is not safe for pregnancy.

Now I’m getting in line for the adult roller coaster, the one that ends in Denver. Just waiting to see what my IVF nurse wants me to do next.

Thanks for being excited for me even if it was only for a day. It was the first time in my life a doctor/nurse thought I was pregnant, so even though it was emotionally draining, I got to experience just a touch of what it would feel like for someone to say “you’re pregnant” and it was the most amazing feeling. Moving on and looking forward to hearing it for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill