Tuesday, November 4, 2008

IVF#3 - Pregnant???

Ok people, I'm totally freakin out. I had my progesterone level this morning and if the level is >5, I start lupron and dex tonight. It came back 27 so I thought, great, finally I get to start the process. Well then I get a call from my IVF nurse and she tells me my level is really high and to not do any lupron/dex tonight and instead go get a pregnancy test first thing in the morning! I was dumbfounded to say the least. She said that a normal level is 5-15 and that mine was the level of someone who's pregnant. I'm just like, there's NO WAY! It's not impossible, but come on, me... preggo??? We didn't even try this cycle. I actually told Kerry that he better not knock me up because I would need to start lupron before a pg could be detected. Lupron is very dangerous and causes birth defects. So I really don't believe I am, but how does a girl in my position not overanalyze everything? I asked my nurse if it could mean anything else and she didn't have any other reasons for it. So now I get a beta in the morning and then wait till it comes back in the afternoon.

Please pray for me, this would be an incredible miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill