Thursday, November 13, 2008

IVF#3 - Calling AF!

Well I had to cancel suppression check today. Still no sign of Auntie Flo! Technically I'm not late according to my normal cycle, but I'm late according CCRM's calendar which is messing up my travel plans. I've found that delayed menses is a very common side effect of lupron, great. So now I sit at the mercy of my aunt, the one that has been nothing but a pain in my uterus since I was 13.

I do have another suppression check scheduled for tomorrow so I desperately need her to arrive by morning in order to stay on track.

Desperate times call for desperate measures... it's time to pull out the big guns... on my way to the mall. (That's a pregnancy test in my pocket)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill