Sunday, April 27, 2008

IVF#1 - Trigger Day

Today is my hcg trigger shot. This will cause my follicles to fully mature, be capable of fertilization and ovulate in 36 hrs. They will surgically retrieve the eggs at 35 hrs. It blows my mind how scientific this is, that it would be very rare for anyone to ovulate one hr earlier and the cycle to be a complete bust. They assured me they have only seen this happen once in their several years of practice. I just did the injection at exactly 10p. It was the best injection ever, didn't feel a thing. This was my 39th injection and officially completes my sub-q injections in my belly. Next is the dreaded progestrone injections!



I'm still feeling achy in my ovary area, but it's really not too bad. I am very bloated and look 3 months pg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill