Tuesday, April 22, 2008

IVF#1 - I'm Brave!

Nothing much to report other than I finally gave myself all 4 injections yesterday and I'm about to give 2 more this morning. I did it, I did it, I did it!!!! I found a method that works quite well, though it sounds really weird. I point the needle toward my stomach and do a darting motion several times until I accidently go too far and it's in. Crazy huh! Whatever works. Oh, btw, don't go above the belly button, ouch!

Last night after my last injection, I started feeling nauseous and like I was going to pass out. I had to lay down on the dining room floor immediately. It passed after 5 mins. Other than that along with some bloating, I really feel quite normal. I really thought I would be a hormonal mess with all these hormones, but I feel normal. Not sure if that is a good sign or not, I hope so.

Tomorrow is the big day, or shall I say one of them. First monitoring visit! I'm terrified of getting cancelled as I would have done all these shots for nothing and would be out $3000. But that's not going to happen, it's going to be good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill