Saturday, December 13, 2008

IVF#3 - More 2ww Torture

Yesterday was horrible, I cried way too many times and was just convinced it was over for me. I told Kerry (who is out of town) that I was going to test in the morning and get the grieving over with. He begged me not to test while he's gone, but I was determined, I couldn't take it anymore. I woke up at 4am and peed in a cup and then went back to bed. I woke up again at 6:30a, temped and put in my next suppository. As soon as I saw my temp go back up and the fact that I have made it without any spotting/bleeding past the days I had started in my previous IVFs, I found new hope. I decided to not test.

Being on vaginal suppositories 3x/day, I have lots of leakage. I had to close all my blinds around the house because every time I felt any leakage, I stopped right there, dropped the drawers and took a peek to make sure it was white and not pink/red.

Kerry just texted me to see how I was doing today and said he got all choked up when he was telling some female co-workers how this just has to work and can't bare me going through another failure. Then he asked me to please not test without him. Gosh, I'm so blessed to have him. I just can't test without him. I'll see if I can talk him into testing together Sunday AFTER I work the nursery.

This will be our child:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill