Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Want To See Miracles

Today was a challenge at church. It was the last week of the series on miracles. I followed the series intently as that's what it's going to take for me to become a mom, a miracle. During worship, we sang a powerful song that goes "I want to see miracles, I want to see the hand of God...". I stood there chanting to myself "don't cry, don't cry, keep it together". Well you know how that goes, the harder you try not to, the worse it gets. Eventally I lost and the floodgates burst. We were in the 2nd row, so there was no hiding. The tears rolled practically the entire service. The ending message was about not giving up and not being denied your miracle. So I left with 2 choices, defeat or to not be denied. I won't be denied!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill