Saturday, July 12, 2008

IVF#2 - Stimulation Time

Today starts the stim phase, which means I'll be adding FSH (gonal-f) and LH (menopur) in addition to lupron. This also means 5 injections a day until trigger. My poor stomach has already taken a beating after 9 injections over the last 3 days, and I'm just getting started. I'm afraid I'm going to run out of room by time this is over with. But whatever it takes, I'm game. I'm feeling pretty dizzy and very foggy.

Prep time is a little time consuming with all these different meds and I'm having to double check all my doses as my morning and night doses are different. Not easy to keep track of when you feel all doped up.


These are my night time injections (subtract the middle one and that would be my morning injections):


As weird as it may sound, I’m enjoying the process as it helps me feel that one step closer to becoming a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill