Friday, July 25, 2008

IVF#2 - Day 2 Embryo Update

Here’s the exact message I received:

“I’m calling to leave you an embryo update. I wanted to let you know that unfortunately none of your embryos are growing at the rate that we expect them to, they’re growing, they’re just not growing quite as fast or as well as what we would expect to see today. We would expect to see a 4-cell grade B or better and all 4 of your embryos have a lower # of cells than that. Because of this, we feel it is in your best interest to have a day 3 transfer. We’ve gone ahead and scheduled your transfer for Saturday @ 10am and have cancelled your day 5 transfer on Monday. I will be working this weekend and I’ll come by shortly before your transfer with a picture of your embryos and try and answer any questions you may have. That’s all the info I have for you now, I’ll see you tomorrow morning.”

=(((((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill