Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bunny Photos

I attempted my first photo shoot and discovered rather quickly that photographer I am not!  I was constantly fighting the sun and therefore shadowing.

I entered Tyler into a cloth diaper calendar contest.  There was a requirement that you had to be the mom and the photographer.  I was doomed from the start, lol!  I did a bunny theme in hopes of winning April since everyone else was doing Halloween, Fall and Christmas.  I bought carrots and cabbage and put together a faux bunny garden.  I assembled it in card board and poured potting soil over it.















This is the one I entered.  It didn't win.  Appears the preference was more on the cloth diaper than the months or seasons of the year.  Oh well, at least I have some cute photos of my little Ty bunny.

11 comments:

  1. Too cute! Where did you get the bunny hat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute lil bunny! And I have to disagree, you're a good photographer. With help of an assistant holding a reflective panel, these shots would have been professional grade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I think you should make a Tyler-only calendar as a Christmas present for friends and relations. You've got April all set! And I, too, want to know where you got that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG so cute! I just love the cloth dipes! His little bunny tushy is adorable:-)

    I didn't comment on your earlier post since I was in a rush...but I am so glad BFing is going so well. That is kind of how it went for me...rough at the beginning but it faded to such a great thing that I barely recall how difficult it was. So, I'm glad you documented your earlier struggles better than me so that others can get some great support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pics are so amazing and who cares if they didn't win - you have some adorable photos of Tyler. The set design alone was fantastic (wink wink)!! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! These are so super ADORABLE! Shame on them for not choosing any of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! This are way too precious! I can't believe you didn't win - that's their loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. <3 So stinkin' cute!! I think you did a great job as the photog!! Good for you.

    Other Jill ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He wins my vote as the Easter pinup.

    Love ya
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is so adorable! He makes me smile! What a happy boy! Loved the photos...he should have won! Love u all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill