I'm still dealing with low milk supply, but I make enough to feed Ty (have you seen how chunky he's getting???) and to make 1-2 supplemental bottles a night. I do have to stay on top of it and make sure I don't go past 3-4 hrs without emptying and I have to pump around midnight as that is the only time Ty is out for a complete nursing session. I still have never made enough to freeze any.
- One night this week I got to witness him getting himself a middle of the night snack. It's hilarious. With eyes closed and laying on his side facing me, both arms reach straight out feeling for the boob. As soon as he makes booby contact, he scoots himself towards me and latches on. Other times when he's not hungry, he feels for my face and snuggles up to me. Love it!
- He talks really loud while gurgling. It's so cute.
- When he combines his gurgling with fussiness, he sounds like an elephant.
- We had a America's Funniest Videos moment this week. My mom, stepdad and I were all on their bed and I was laying on my back playing airplane with Ty trying to make him laugh for them. All of a sudden he spit up all over me. It covered my entire face, went in my mouth, in my ear and was all over my hair. I ran to the bathroom so fast while my parents were gagging and laughing at the same time. Note to self... no more airplane right after nursing!
- He discovered leaves today at our fall photo shoot. He grabbed a handful and stared at them in amazement, then tried to eat them.
- He wants to grab everything he can get his hands on. He reaches for stuff and then drops it on the floor.
- He grabs his toes every time I take his diaper off.
- When we put a wet wash cloth over him during this bath, he grabs it and slurps the water out of it.