Sunday, May 4, 2008

IVF#1 - EmBaby's First Photo

My little embie (5-cell Grade B)
The transfer ultrasound
I survived bed rest, actually enjoyed it, but 2 days is quite enough. I've been rubbing my belly and telling embie to divide and multiply, attach and implant, take a big ol' bite out of mama and hang on for dear life.

Kerry and I have pondered over the last year, God, why are you stretching us so far on this, what is it that you want us to learn from this? We think we've figured it out, He wanted us to experience the trials of infertility to over-fill our hearts with a huge compassion for those dealing with this heart breaking situation. Some day, some how, we're going to help those dealing with infertility. We don't know what that looks like right now, if it will be emotional support, financially or some other way, but we are keeping our hearts open to whatever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill