- Walking... that's all he wants to do. Around and around the kitchen island with a loud pitter patter on the hardwoods. Sometimes he assumes a wide squat position, lifts his knees high and stomps as if he's saying "hear me walk!" I was a little concerned about his super wide stance, but upon a little research, it appears it's normal for early walkers, is used for balance and will resolve itself. So I'm not going to worry about it, for now I think it's cute. He's not falling much anymore, thank God!
- He's not doing so well when I leave him in the church nursery. He's that child that cries hysterically for his parents. When I serve in the nursery, he demands my attention and does not like to share his mama. If I'm consoling another baby, he hangs onto my legs and cries for me. I'm hoping this is just a phase.
- He loves looking out the window.
- He steals my mouse.
- He loves opening and closing everything, especially closet and cabinet doors. Cabinet locks are on their way!
- Electrical outlets are really cool! Plugs are going in!
- He's a tosser. These photos were all taken within 5 mins.