Friday, April 29, 2011

Tyler: Week 42

April 6-April 12, 2011 (41w-41w6d old)

A very short Tyler update:

  • He decided he's ready for a little non-pureed/mashed food.  I've been giving him small chunks of banana and he's loving it.  He gums it for awhile with eye brows raised and then opens wide like a baby bird.
  • His appetite has stepped it up a notch.  We're now giving him a snack between lunch and dinner.  His absolute favorite snack is banana.  He hasn't slowed down a bit on the nursing.  On top of 3 meals and a snack, he's still nursing about 10x/day.

This week in photos:





Toys are no longer for play, they're all props to help him stand/walk.

A play date with Savannah




This is Tarryn trying to console 2 babies in the process of melt downs.  Tyler saw Savannah nursing and threw a real wing ding.  This is the first time he's seen another baby nurse.  Then Savannah threw her own wing ding as Tyler was interrupting her milk time.


This week in video:

Video:  Tyler flirting with Savannah

Video:  Daddy and Tyler - I'm going to get you!

4 comments:

  1. That boy you have is quite the eater! I don't know how you do anything but feed him :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that giggling while Kerry chased him was a hoot! I can't wait til Charlotte is crawling so we can play that game. I feel like she's so behind compared to Tyler! BTW, I dreamt the other night that we all met in real life. In my dream, as I was introducing you to Randy, I forgot your name. When I remembered the dream later, I cracked up at that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill and Kerry and Tyler!!!!!!!!!

    Tyler is so cute! In some pics he's so handsome! And yet, in others, he's just plain silly! Love the giggles and screams of joy! Baby giggles are the BEST! If you're having a bad day, just watch "baby giggle" videos and your day shall brighten tremendously! Well...that works for me anyway :)

    Thanks for sharing-Ty is just plain adorable-he's a "one of a kind" total package! Love ya all...Aunt Kook xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first picture with his little girlfriend cracks me up. He looks like he is saying, "No, not like that. Let me show you how to work this thing." So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill