- He's gotten really good at walking with his walker. He runs over everything in his path until something stops him in his tracks. I then have to turn him around and he takes off again.
- He's taking up to 6 steps on his own. Most of the time it's just 1 or 2 and then he crashes, but he has managed up to 6 on occasion. I guess he's continuing to follow in his Daddy's footsteps with walking at 9 months.
- He can walk while holding my finger although still pretty wobbly.
- You guessed it, Lefty is blocked again! Ugh, ugh, ugh!!!
- I guess what they say about 9 months on, 9 months off is pretty accurate. 9 months later I'm finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I started off at 117.5, ended at 154 and now I'm at 116. This was with NO effort or exercise, so I'm sure I could have gotten it off sooner had I tried, but like I had the time or energy to do anything beyond working a full time job, taking care of an infant and being an around the clock milk bar. AF returning at 6 months, ie hormones balancing out, seems to be the turning point of where those last stubborn 11 pounds fell off. I noticed that all of my clothes were hanging off of me and finally got the courage to get on the scale again. Unfortunately I've lost almost all my muscle as well.
This week in photo:
Yes, that is singular. I unbelievably only have ONE photo of him this week!
Tyler knows and loves his milk. It doesn't matter if I say it, spell it or sign it, he goes crazy and launches a boob attack as soon as he sees/hears the word. This week his baby signing video was playing in the background while he was playing. As soon as the tv said milk, he stopped dead in his tracks and was glued to the tv.
This week in video:
I just spent hours going through all the videos of Tyler this week, I now see why I only have 1 photo of him, I spent all my time with my flip video trying to capture those first steps. Here are some of my favorites.