- He turned 9 months old on March 23!
- He started using his pincer to pick up very small objects, like a piece of lint. He then contains it in a tight closed fist as if he's being sneaky and hiding it from me.
- He started making the cutest popping noises, looks like mouthing "mama".
- He's learned how to break his fall while sitting, he reaches his hand back and stops himself from tipping over.
- He's starting to take a small step or two while standing on his own.
- He discovered the toilet. I caught him leaning over with both hands playing in the toilet water as I was running his bath. Ewe!
- He finally decided he likes fruit this week! He now likes cantaloupe and combinations of apple, pear, banana and blueberry.
9 Month Well Visit:
All is perfect!
Weight: 17 lb 13 oz, 9%
Length: 28.5", 57%
Head Circumference: 17", 4%
Blocked ducts in Lefty, AGAIN... and for the first time a lovely fever to go with it. It took several days to get it unblocked. =( Am I the only one out here that gets blocked ducts over and over again in just one boob???
This week in photos:
This week in video: