- He's pulling himself up to a standing position on anything and everything that he can get ahold of and he's pretty good at it. Occasionally he lets go and stands without support for a second.
- He's no longer falling straight back and hitting his head, he's learned how to sit back down. He also has learned how to bend at the waist when he does fall and land on his butt. Thank God!
- Getting him to sleep has become a challenge as all he wants to do it stand in his crib and yell for us.
- He can walk a short distance while holding onto furniture.
- He's cutting his 2nd bottom tooth. The 1st tooth is starting to show in pictures (you may have to click to enlarge to see it).
- Thanks to teething he no longer sleeps longer than 2 hrs at a time, around the clock. I'm beyond exhausted.
- He fell asleep in his jumperoo for the first time. Obviously he's exhausted too.
- His Granmomma babysat him while daddy and I went to a party. Tyler squealed and giggled with excitement when he saw me return. That one little moment washes away all the exhaustion.
- He's loving peek-a-boo.
- He can now clap.
- He took his first bath in his new duck tub and it did not go too well. While he loved it, all he wanted to do was stand in it, which is dangerous. This child will not sit down!
- I've introduced spinach into his pureed veggies and we have another winner! He's still loving all his veggies and won't have anything to do with fruits.
- Just when I thought diaper changes couldn't get anymore difficult, they have! Every time I change a poo diaper, he grabs himself as soon as I open the diaper, gets poo all over his hand and then grabs everything in sight to get himself flipped over. Poo gets everywhere! Thank God he poops on his potty about 75% of the time.
Lefty is still underproducing Righty by 50% from a series of blocked
On Valentine's day, hubby and I were watching The Bachelor on Tivo. Kerry left and then came walking back in with a rose and said "will you accept this rose?". Too funny! I of course happily accepted!
I'll end with a funny on Grammy. She babysat Ty while Kerry and I attended a health workshop. Half way through the workshop I got a text from her telling me that Ty had pooped in his exersaucer and was standing in poop. Grammy has a hard time getting his diaper on well as he won't hold still. I started silently chuckling and Kerry started nudging me to stop. Then I get another text; "Yes, that is your son's poop!" with the following pic:
Poor Grammy stepped in Ty's poopy diaper she had left on the floor. Maybe you had to be there, but I was bent over, wheezing and tearing up I was laughing so hard. Kerry was getting perturbed so I handed him the phone. He read it and then joined me in the hysteria! When we returned, we went to change his diaper and found one side completely unattached. No wonder poop is falling out of his diaper! LOL