Sunday, March 23, 2008

Magic 8 Ball

A magic eight ball would have been wonderful! If someone could have told me it would take over 2 yrs, wow, I would have done things sooooo differently, I would have lived life. But it's the trials in life that make you stronger. I think if I would have conceived right away, I wouldn't have appreciated it near as much. My outlook is now so very different. I no longer care about pregnancy symptoms, getting fat, stretch marks, labor pain. Bring it on, I'm ready for all of it. I can't wait to participate in creating a little miracle. Just think, when you're handed that little baby after waiting this long, wow, what a rush that will be. It has also brought me and my husband closer. We can't wait to meet you little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill