Saturday, March 29, 2008

CD1 - Big Decision

It's cd1 and it's time to make the BIG decision. Do we start the IVF process or wait a month? I have opinions flying in every direction... "Why wait?"... "Why don't you just wait a month or two and maybe you won't even have to do IVF"... Ugh! I don't know what to do!

Kerry was all for delaying it for just one more month and hope that was our month, so I prepared my mind to hold off. Now that cd1 is here and experiencing another negative is fresh, he's changed his mind and is ready to go for it. So now the reality of it is hitting me hard. I'm scared to death, scared of the financial commitment, scared of the long term effects of the drugs, scared of the devastation that will result if this doesn't work, or will it work too good? What to do, what to do... I have 2 days to make my decision because I would need to start bcp on cd3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill