- He started saying ba-ba and finally da-da!
- We introduced watermelon and cantaloupe and he loves them both.
- He experienced his 1st trip to the zoo. His favorite part was the petting zoo. All he wanted to do was lay his hands on the goats and yell at them.
- He can color. He shocked me at a restaurant when he grabbed a pencil and tablet out of my hand and started scribbling. Later at home, I handed him a crayon and paper and he colored. Not sure where he learned this as we've never colored with him before.
- He can throw quite the temper tantrum when we take something away, holy cow!
- He shakes his head no and understands no. Whenever we say "no Tyler", he pauses and moves on, other times he tests the limits.
- We couldn't find any of our home phones, our nanny later found them all in his laundry hamper. Now whenever I can't find something, I can usually find it in his hamper, lol!
- He goes to the door and waits when I say "Daddy's home!". It's so cute!
This week in photos:
This week in video: