Tuesday, October 14, 2008

IVF#3 - Protocol/Calendar

AF arrived yesterday and I finally rec'd my protocol/calendar!!!! They are putting me on the standard long lupron protocol without BCP.

It's a little strange for me as the local clinic treated me as a poor responder twice and now I'm being treated as a normal responder. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Schedule:
Oct 19-29 Doxycycline (husband & wife)
Oct 20 HSGNov 4 Progesterone Level, start suppression if level > 5
Nov 4-14 Lupron 10iu & Dexamethosone
Nov 13 Suppression Check (u/s & b/w)
Nov 15-23 Stims (2 Menopur am, 300iu Gonal-F pm, Lupron 5iu, Dexamethosone)
Nov 17 Travel to Denver
Nov 18-23 Monitoring (u/s & b/w)
Nov 24 Progesterone & Estrogen Level, start Medrol & Tetracycline
Nov 26 Tentative Egg RetrievalNov 27 Bedrest (Thanksgiving... I know what I'm going to be thankful for!!!)
Nov 29 Tentative Day 3 Transfer -- or -- Dec 1 Tentative Day 5 Transfer
2 days of strict bedrest following transfer and then head back home

3 weeks till injections!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill