Thursday, August 7, 2008

IVF#2 - Beta

I got my beta results today, negative as expected. From quads to nothing, that was a big blow! It was a rough couple of days where I was so incredibly heart broken and boo hoo-ing uncontrollably. I've pulled myself together and I'm moving on. I cannot accept never being pregnant or being a mom, so I will continue to pick myself back up and try try again. Onto IVF#3. You probably think I'm insane, but this desire to be a mom is even more insane. I'm not exactly sure what my plans are, but I'm definitely moving onto a top IVF clinic as I'm not risking a 3rd negative at my local clinic. I'm leaning toward CCRM in Denver, Colorado or Cornell in NY. It's going to cost me dearly with travel expenses and a hotel for 2 weeks, but if that's what I have to do to give myself the best possible shot, that's what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Hugs, Kerry and Jill