- He loves remote controls, just like Daddy. One morning I woke to my adjustable bed going up and down. This is what I found when I opened my eyes.
- We've been teaching him sign language. We sign and say words we want him to learn and also bought him a DVD. Studies show that babies that can sign have significantly less frustration and temper tantrums because they can communicate what they need way before they can talk. Here he is watching his Signing Time video.
- He's getting closer to sitting unassisted. If we support his legs, he has the core strength and balance. Here he is watching pajama church. With the raised bed supporting his legs, he can sit for a good bit of time.
- He loves the song Goodnight Sweetheart. We sing it to him every time we put him to bed. It seems to really put him in a peaceful state and helps him fall right asleep. He loves the ba-da-da-da parts and just grins ear to ear.
- He outgrew his newborn mesh insert and is now sitting in his tub.
- He fell asleep on his own while playing for the first time.
- He experienced his first snow fall.
- He keeps pulling his art cards down and examines them.
- We celebrated Tyler's great grandmother's 95th birthday at Opryland Hotel. He loved all the Christmas lights.